Perth Advertising and Design Club : ABN 29 784 534 873
- our online properties (here and after, each a “Website”), including:
- our websites, including, but not limited to http://www.padc.com.au
- any related PADC website, social m edia page, internal website, intranet and any PADC Club mobile or tablet applications;
- personal information provided to us by our members and customers and personal information collected by us on behalf of our members and customers as a result of the provision of professional services to our members and customers; and
- any other means through which an individual provides personal information to PADC, including either physically or electronically.
Personal information is important to Perth Advertising and Design Club
1. The PADC is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, PADC will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
Anonymity and pseudonymity
6. Where practicable, we will allow you to deal with us on an anonymous or pseudonymous basis. If this is practicable, our Collection Channels will seek information in this way. However, where it is not practicable for the purposes for which information is collected, we will seek the information identified below
Kinds of Personal Information that Perth Advertising and Design Club Collects and Holds
7. Personal information that may be requested or collected by us includes:
a. contact information such as your full name, date of birth, age, telephone number, mobile telephone number, current and valid email address, residential address and postcode;
b. more detailed contact preferences;
c. information regarding your personal and professional interests and your networks;
d. information about your employment history and future plans, and documents relating to your employment;
e. information about your education and qualifications;
f. complaint details;
g. information about your experience with our products or services or third party products or services listed on a Website . This information is requested in order to tailor our subsequent communications to you and continuously improve our products and services;
h. your credit card details (where you purchase any products or services from us);
i. the contact details of third parties. If you are asked to provide details about other people, please ensure that these individuals are happy for their details to be given to PADC and used for the purposes set out in this policy (which may include using their details for marketing purposes);
k. any other personal information requested or required by a Collection Channel.
8. We will only collect sensitive information with your consent. Where you provide us with any sensitive information (including, but not limited to, information about your racial or ethnic origin, religious affiliation, political opinions, sexual orientation and/or medical history) we will only use this information for the purposes stated on the Collection Channel.
How Perth Advertising and Design Club Collects and Holds Personal Information
Active Information Collection
10. Personal information may be collected (and combined) via our Collection Channels if you:
b. sign-up and/or register to become a member of any Collection Channel, or provide your details to us via any Collection Channel;
c. purchase a product or make a booking via a Collection Channel;
d. subscribe to any newsletters, updates, alerts or news and media releases, or request launch or event information or information about our products or services or other information services as well as third party products or services;
e. complete and submit any forms or surveys to us, either physically or electronically;
f. conspicuously publish or provide on request your personal information to PADC;
g. contact us directly in person or via any medium including mail, telephone, social media and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) including via the contact details listed on a Website;
h. participate in any competitions, offers, promotions or marketing activities;
i. interact with a Website for a specific purpose; or
j. interact with or browse a Website generally.
11. Personal information is requested in order to facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, and information about such content, products or services (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website, and purchase transactions undertaken on a Website), marketing materials, newsletters, electronic newsletters (e-newsletters), news and media releases / launch information, and also to advise you of other PADC or third party products, services, offers, competitions or events which may be of interest. No one is obligated to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in the PADC being unable to facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, products or services information, upcoming promotion, competition, offer or event information or accept competition entries (where applicable).
12. We may also obtain your personal information from legitimate third party sources including list brokers, referral agents and other data providers or organisations that share data in circumstances where it is lawful and/or you have given permission for them to do so.
13. Personal information will not be collected by any person who is known by the PADC to be under the age of fifteen (15) without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Persons under age fifteen (15) may only use our Websites with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Passive Information Collection
14. As with many commercial websites, the PADC may also collect information which tells us about visitors to our Websites. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of a Website are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where a Website is accessed via links in an email we have sent or where we are able to uniquely identify the device or user accessing a Website. By accessing a Website via links in an email we have sent and/or by accessing a Website generally, you consent to the collection of such information where it is personal information.
16. Our Websites may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information or personal information from various third party sources, including as described in paragraph 15, to provide better service to Website visitors and users, customise a Website based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve a Website for your use. We may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through tracking technologies with personally identifiable information from time to time in order to understand and measure your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to you. By accessing a Website, you consent to information about you being collected, compiled and used in this way.
17. For more information about cookies and how you can opt out, you can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com.au/.
Purposes for which Perth Advertising and Design Club collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information
18. Personal information collected will be collected, used and/or disclosed for the following primary purposes:
b. For the purposes stated in a privacy collection statement on a particular Collection Channel.
c. To maintain the functionality of a Website, including the provision of information to you relating to the content available on the Website and e-commerce transactions conducted via the Website.
e. To send you any technical, administrative or legal notices important to our Websites and services generally.
f. To provide you with information about your transactions (including uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website, and purchase transactions undertaken on a Website), content, services and products, to provide direct marketing materials, events, special offers, competitions and promotions in person and via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel.
g. To maintain our relationship with you.
h. To render services related to the PADC (including guidance enquiries).
i. To provide you with training, including online training.
j. To undertake recruitment for the PADC.
k. To provide you with newsletters via mail and electronic newsletters (e-newsletters) via commercial electronic messages.
l. To respond to member and customer enquiries.
m. To improve Website and systems and programs administration.
n. To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services and to conduct other research and development.
o. To record statistical data for marketing analysis and to conduct market research.
p. To share personal information with the PADC group companies, our promotional partners and other trusted third parties in the manner described below.
q. To collect, hold, use and disclose personal information as stated above, for the purpose of providing professional services to our members and customers.
19. For the purposes described above, personal information may be shared with the PADC sub committees, PADC promotional partners, PADC members and customers and other trusted third parties (and their directors, servants and agents) either in Australia or overseas including by not limited to the United Kingdom. Failure to provide personal information may result in the PADC being unable to provide you with certain content, information, upcoming promotion, event or product information and/or accept promotion entries (where applicable).
20. In order to operate a Website or deliver a service (including, for example, processing of credit card payments), personal information may also be shared with the PADC sub committees, selected service providers and/or other trusted third parties either in Australia or overseas including but not limited to the United Kingdom. PADC sub committees, selected service providers and/or other trusted third parties may be engaged by the PADC to perform a variety of functions, such as data storage, processing credit card payments, fulfilling orders, conducting market research, assisting with promotions and surveys, providing online training and providing technical services for our Websites. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions. Your credit card details are only used to facilitate your booking and/or purchase. They are not used for any other purpose and will never be supplied to a third party.
Contact by Perth Advertising and Design Club
22. The PADC (and their directors, servants and agents), PADC promotional partners or trusted third parties (and other selected service providers and other non-PADC companies or professionals) either in Australia or overseas, may contact you via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact you in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
24. Despite removing your name from the database from receiving future advertising and marketing information, the PADC may send you non-commercial “Administrative Emails”. Administrative Emails relate to a PADC user account and may include administrative and transaction confirmations, requests and inquiries or information about a particular PADC user account. If you do not wish to receive such communications from the PADC, you may remove your name from the database by utilising the functional unsubscribe facility.
Ability of others to view information
25. The PADC may provide areas on a Website where you can upload user-generated content, post or provide information about yourself, communicate with other users, provide reviews for content, products and/or services or interact with or vote on particular content. This information may be shared with others and may be publically posted on our Websites, including without limitation, other social media platforms and other public forums in which you choose to participate. This information may become publically available and may be read, collected and used by others outside of our Websites. The PADC is not responsible for the conduct of others who may read, collect and use this information.
Your right of access
26. You have the right to access and review your personal information that may be recorded on a PADC database. Information may be reviewed by contacting the PADC’s privacy officer via email: email@example.com or telephone: 0409 090 009 Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
27. Information contained on the database may be amended, or your preferences for contact from us changed, by contacting the PADC’s privacy officer via email: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0409 090 009 Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed.
28. In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in the PADC being unable to facilitate or provide you with information about certain transactions (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website, and purchase transactions undertaken on a Website), other content, services or product information, upcoming promotion, competition or event information, and/or provide certain content, goods or services.
29. We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy.
Storage and security of personal information
30. The PADC will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded (including your credit card details), and to keep this information accurate, up to date, complete and relevant. The information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. This service may be performed on our behalf and data may be hosted by our selected data storage providers.
Disclosure of personal information to overseas recipients
31. In some cases, the PADC may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients in countries including, but not limited to, the United Kingdom. PADC employees, data processors and other trusted third parties including industry associations are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by the PADC. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. The PAC will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
Perth Advertising and Design Club and links to other websites
32. Our Websites may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the third party website. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. The PADC is not responsible, nor does it accept any liability, for the conduct of companies linked to our Websites.
33. We may use third party advertisements on our Websites. All third party advertising, if paid for, is paid for by the relevant third party advertisers and are not recommendations or endorsements by the PADC or any of its affiliates. The PADC is not responsible for the content (including representations) of any third party advertisement on a Website. Cookies may be associated with these advertisements to enable the advertiser to track the number of anonymous users responding to the campaign. We do not have access to or control of cookies placed by third parties.
Related Perth Advertising and Design Club Websites
Sale of the Company
Problems or queries
Address: PO Box 911 Subiaco WA 6904
Telephone: 0409 090 009
Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed. If you do not receive a satisfactory response from the PADC to your query, problem or complaint within 30 days, you may refer your query, problem or complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner via the contact details listed at http://www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us-page.